Spots to fill in Marbling Classes

  • pktlivingstones@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      March 20, 2010 from 8am - 12 pm in Townsend, TN as part of the Smokey Mountain Fiber Arts Festival. Marbling on Paper & Fiber taught by Pat K. Thomas. Last week for sign-ups! www.smfaf.org

      March 26 & 27, Fri. 6:30 -9p & Sat. 10a - 4p at the Oak Ridge Art Center. Join the group in a paperholics dream-- pattern, design & marbling! Marbling on Paper, Pat K. Thomas www.oakridgeartcenter.org
    • Carter Elbon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        Miss PKT,

        I would love to be in one of  your classes.

        My daughter and I took one of your classes this past summer.

        She has used the material and paper in her 6th. grade art class.

        It was great--I know the compliments does not pay the bills--wish you the best.

        ce

        Carter L. Elbon, R.S., MS, DAAS

        239-823-7421 cell

        239-542-7907 office