moving size

  • Louise
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2010
      Hi,

      I have a problem with my size moving, which is affecting the pattern as the paints are appearing to swirl around. It seems to be at one end of the tank.
      Any advice?

      Any help much appreciated.

      Best wishes

      Louise
    • Prepress
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2010
        as your size ages, it thins out
        Prepress and Color separations,
        Polymerplates for Letterpress and Intaglio
        310.217.0400
        www.KrauseIntaglio.com
        www.CustomBindery.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2010
          Make sure the tank is level. If deeper at one end, the paint swirls more when the size is deeper. If the size is not old, this could be it.