Re: [Marbling] New to List - a few questions ...

  • Nadine Schaeffer
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2001
      thank you Sarah ;)

      btw, I just started a non-adhesive bookbinding class last week - what a
      wonderful art!

      - Nadine

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2001
        Oh!!!
        What a beautiful art...
        I've heard it, but I haven't try it yet.
        May I learn the place where the class is continuing
        Best Regards
        Serra Guney

        >From: "Nadine Schaeffer" <eep@...>
        >To: <Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [Marbling] New to List - a few questions ...
        >Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 18:41:56 -0800
        >
        >thank you Sarah ;)
        >
        >btw, I just started a non-adhesive bookbinding class last week - what a
        >wonderful art!
        >
        >- Nadine

      • Nadine Schaeffer
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2001
          Hi Serra

          I am taking the Non-Adhesive Bookbinding Class at University of California
          Santa Cruz - the teach marvelous art workshops throughout the year.

          cheers - Nadine