Re: [Marbling] Re: Guide to Decorated Paper

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
      Thanks Susanne!
      From: hamburgerbuntpapier_de<mailto:studio@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 11:14 AM
      Subject: [Marbling] Re: Guide to Decorated Paper

      The book covers the common techniques, from A as in Agate Paper to T as in Tree Root Marbled Paper, plus a section on Mixed Media Techniques. Definitions, remarks and demarcations help with the 'seeing' of what is what and the understanding of what is something else resp. (e.g.) that something is called Tree Root Marbled Paper in spite of not being made in marbling process at all. 14 chapters, 114 coloured photos. ca. 15 x 21 cm, 217 pp.

      The chapter about marbling has been supervised by Karli, it is in 20 sub-chapters on 51 pages.

      Bound, machine sewn.

      I hope this helps. If not, ask Garrett or me.

      Susanne Krause