Re: guitar body pix

  • doughunt2014
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
      I am going try ScaleCoat model railroad paints...I had some orange on hand and the results were terrific, just orange and a little plasti kote blue and dipped a scrap stick that had been primed white. The scalecoat orange result was much better than the plasti kote paints, which the PK blue and yellow especially can get a little gloppy if you want the color to be dark and don't thin the paint. And the plasti kote red looks pink on all objects, no matter what. Now every color behaves differently, so we'll see how scalecoat works in the other colors, especially looking forward to trying red.

      Doug