Marbling leather

  • marines b
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
      Hi group members!

      I love this group and feel so honored to be in it. Members are always so ready to share information!

      I would like to marble leather like, soft leather, garment leather, chamois. My question is: Can it be alumed? How? The same way you alum fabric?

      Advise from the experts needed ASAP!!! Thank you so much!
    • John Goode
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
        HI whoever you are
        I have done leather...pig and cow.
        Alum and proceed like fabric with acryllics.
        Thats what I did.
        earings and guitar straps purses.
        Back in the day of trivets.
        Have fun!