Re: [Marbling] Sources for photoflow or oxgall

  • Carol Pratt
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2010
      Thanks Iris! We'll see what happens next.

      We have an extra bed! in the room where I do MY art stuff. Tiny room,
      but it works. And Sliabh Luachra happens next month in Killarney,
      part of the Gathering Tradition Festival.

      Carol

      ------

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 28, 2010
        WOW.... I WISH....

        You will surely see my buddy Jackie Daly over there, very well known Sliabh Luachra melodeon player, and Matt Cranitch as well, maybe playing together. Possibly with Paul DeGrae on guitar. I played with those three at the Catskills Irish Arts Week last summer.
        Lucky You!!