Re: Sources for photoflow or oxgall/Victoria Hall

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2010
      Victoria lives in Norwich, two hours by train (I think, but wouldn't swear to it) from London.

      Susanne Krause

      > Carol.... you can, if all else fails, go to a slaughter house to get the bile. Bring a clean container. They will act like you are stark raving mad, so bring some paper to explain why you want it. I don't know if it is considered hazardous waste or not these days, but maybe someone would give you some.
      >
      > I have many music friends in Ireland, and know one who is a meat inspector (someone has to do it!) in Dublin who may have some suggestions if you have no luck. Email me off group, I will send his info if you need it. I sure wish I were over there with you right now. I'd be playing harp rather than marbling though!
      >
      > You might try looking up Victoria Hall too...I think in London...Victoria, are you out there? Any ideas?
      >
      > I suspect also a few drops of dishwashing liquid soap in water would act as photo flow. It is a detergent really.
      >
      > Have a great time!
      > Iris

    • Carol Pratt
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 28, 2010
        Thanks Iris! We'll see what happens next.

        We have an extra bed! in the room where I do MY art stuff. Tiny room,
        but it works. And Sliabh Luachra happens next month in Killarney,
        part of the Gathering Tradition Festival.

        Carol

        ------

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 28, 2010
          WOW.... I WISH....

          You will surely see my buddy Jackie Daly over there, very well known Sliabh Luachra melodeon player, and Matt Cranitch as well, maybe playing together. Possibly with Paul DeGrae on guitar. I played with those three at the Catskills Irish Arts Week last summer.
          Lucky You!!