Re: [Marbling] Turkey trip

  • mehmet sinan akdeniz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2010
      You are going to South of Turkey and you may NOT find any EBRU makers in these 3 towns (most of them for tourist). There are many web pages sale anykind of Ebru supplies BUT keep in your mind we do NOT make any papers for Ebru we buy. I have a friend lives in Izmir and does very very good Ebru. His web page is
      www.nuripinar.com/ if you go his web page you will find really good EBRU's. He is THE ONE on the west coast of Turkey (my idea) Keep in touch with him I am sure that he can help your first EBRU art

      Regards and Have a great days in Turkey

      Sinan