Re: Acrylic Frame Trays & a Question

  • artsycole
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2009
      the scarves I use are from Dharma trading and the hem issue seems to be the luck of the draw. I "quality control" check them on the final ironing and some are fine and some have only a few stitches that have come apart, and the worst have a 2 -4" gap, so I set those aside and fix them while I am watching tv or booth sitting.
      HTH
      Sue