RE: [Marbling] Tray - Supplies - Sources and Comments

  • Feridun Ozgoren
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
      Just a couple of points.

      "Their language dates from the early 1920s when Ataturk decided to eliminate
      illiteracy and gathered scholars from around Europe to create the Turkish
      language."

      This phrase indicates that the Turkish language did not exist before Atatürk
      and, he gathered some European scholars to "create" this language. When did
      Europeans know enough Turkish to teach Turks how to speak Turkish!
      What language did the Turks from China to Anatolia spoke until 1920s?

      Also, illiteracy can exist in any language and examples are abound.

      "....the sides of the tray removes the water and excess boyas...."
      No. It removes only the excess size. If there is excess paint the sides of
      the tray will smudge them on the paper.

      Best wishes to all,
      Feridun Özgören