Re: [Marbling] Tray - Supplies - Sources and Comments

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
      There are also translation services for free online if you really must know what is written. One I used I think Is babelfish.com but google translation sites, you will find one.

      A picture is worth a thousand words anyway

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
        Just a couple of points.

        "Their language dates from the early 1920s when Ataturk decided to eliminate
        illiteracy and gathered scholars from around Europe to create the Turkish
        language."

        This phrase indicates that the Turkish language did not exist before Atatürk
        and, he gathered some European scholars to "create" this language. When did
        Europeans know enough Turkish to teach Turks how to speak Turkish!
        What language did the Turks from China to Anatolia spoke until 1920s?

        Also, illiteracy can exist in any language and examples are abound.

        "....the sides of the tray removes the water and excess boyas...."
        No. It removes only the excess size. If there is excess paint the sides of
        the tray will smudge them on the paper.

        Best wishes to all,
        Feridun Özgören