navigation in a turkish art website

  • oguzhan t
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009
      SANATÇILAR : artists
      it is in alphabetic order,if you already know Ebru artists like

      Fuad Baþer,or Hikmet Barutçugil click on their names,and you get to see some of their work in marbling.
      or click at random and surprise yourself.

      SANAT MALZEMELERÝ : materials for artists

      here they have what they sell for marblers and calligraphers etc.

      ÝLETÝÞÝM : Contact

      (this is an option Sinan -a member here could have used to place his complaint rather than placing commands as to what I should do)

      MY SOLE CONCERN IN ANNOUNCING THIS WEBSITE WAS TO INFORM PEOPLE
      INTERESTED IN EBRU ART OR MARBLING AS IT IS CALLED
      IN THE ENGLISH SPEAKING WORLD.
      SINCE MOST MEMBERS DO NOT SPEAK TURKISH IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN THEM A LONG TIME TO FIND THIS FOUNDATION.

      I AM NOT THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE NOR TAKE CREDIT FOR PROMOTING.

      had I known how to create an url ,I would have done it to save friends the trouble.

      still,I think www.klasikturksanatlarivakfi.com
      despite being in Turkish is still a good place for marbling artists to browse through the visual data and overcome the language barrier.
      cordially,
      oz