new source for marbling pigments

  • oguzhan t
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
      The Foundation for Classic Turkish Arts is now offering
      prepared pigments for traditional Ebru activities.

      Fuat Baser ,well known calligrapher and Ebru artist,teacher at the foundation has recommended these suitable and thus they sell them at this foundation where traditional Turkish arts are being thought.

      they might not have english version but please do have a look at their gallery of fine examples of Ebru,calligraphy...arts.

      cordially,
      oz
    • jehannettedelille
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
        Dear Oz,

        Is there a link?

        Much Thanks,
        Jehannette
      • oguzhan t
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
          Dear Jehannette,
          I think I wrote the web address in my message,

          www.klasikturksanatlari.com

          hope this works.

          enjoy the art at this site.
          oz

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "jehannettedelille" <lady_blueshift@...> wrote:

          > Dear Oz,
          >
          > Is there a link?
          >

          > Much Thanks,
          > Jehannette

        • artsycole
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
            This link did not work, could you please check and repost it.
            Thanks
            Sue