Re: [Marbling] marbling scarves

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2009
      I learned from Milena Hughes to put the rolled edge up, away from the size, but before picking up the scarf, I run my finger around it to gently submerge the edge, so both sides of it are printed. However, I usually buy yardage and do a very finely rolled serger edge - you can't even see the edge that way.

      Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis