marbled scarf helps

  • artsycole
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2009
      I found some neat ideas for my marbled scarves. Home Depot is selling a "bucket head" which is a small wet dry vac that snaps onto a home depot bucket for $19 here. It will make emptying the scarf tray so much easier. I can suck the stuff directly into the bucket since I don't have a drain on my tank. Right now, I tilt it up in the air and have a helper catch the gel in a large bucket, but if they aren't paying attention, it goes on the floor and makes a big mess.

      Also, I found an over the door shoe rack that has metal rods between plastic at Walmart in the storage section that will be perfect for displaying scarves or bandannas. I rigged up a foot for it so it can be freestanding. Previously, I had found a rotating metal shoe rack that I have been using to display scarves. other people in bazaars use them for hats.
      Sue