The Schleicher Video

  • Evi Parissi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 3:25 AM
      Dear John,
      I happen to have that same video, which I bought from Colophon Book Arts
      Supply, and the title is "The Magic of Marbling". It is really great
      although I believe it is of much help to the novice rather than to the
      experienced marbler. Nevertheless, it's a professionally made video which
      demonstrates in easy steps the marbling process.

      Evi Parissi
      http://www.geocities.com/evibol