Membership

  • Carol Pratt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      This is a question for our list manager, I think.

      I have a friend here in Oregon, who is a neophyte marbler, and she
      would greatly benefit from this list. I've recommended that she
      join. However, when she tried to sign up this week, she was refused
      and got only a rather curt form-letter from Yahoo, saying her
      application was denied.

      Any explanation I can pass on to her? Should she try again? I'm
      confused and dismayed.

      Carol Pratt
      Eugene, OR
    • John Ang
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
        Dear Carol,

        Let me know her email address and I will look out for it.

        Cheers

        John Ang
        Moderator