[Marbling] Re:beeswax

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2001
      Hi Yehuda....

      I must agree with Don! Yuck!Such trouble. Much easier to wax afterwards.
      And as for the pole in the ceiling, I have been meaning to build the
      contraption for at least 20 years!

      I never polish papers unless I am binding one of my own books, which is
      hardly ever these days, don't have much time for binding. Polishing is so
      much work. In Victorian times the papers were sized with soap and glue then
      passed through heated friction rollers I believe. They call it calendering.

      IrisNevins