Re: [Marbling] marblers gathering

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2009
      Dear Melinda,

      I will be happy to give you input from the 2002 Gathering if you would like to call me.  Since we are on dial up I prefer phone communications.

      There was a combination of invited presenters as well as individuals who also volunteered presentations.  They were all excellent.  I wish you well as you proceed.  Coordinating the conference was one of the most challenging and enriching experiences I have ever experienced.

      Best Regards,
      Laura Sims
      828-675-9722
      indigostonestudio.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2009
        Hi all,

        I am a woodturner that marbles on my wood pieces.  I would be interested in attending and/or participating in this event as a demonstrator.

        Could I get more specific info to see if there is a chance that I can get involved?

        Thanks,

        Carole A. Floate
        CF Turnings
        200 W. Witchwood Lane