Marbling supplies in Australia

  • Robyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hello,

      I am new to the group and am trying to master watercolour marbling. I live in Melbourne, Australia, and have bought my carrageenan from Kraftcolour. I have had some success with this, however working my way through the old postings, I have discovered that the carrageenan from Kraftcolour is not the best grade. So, my question to you Aussie marblers is, where do you buy the best grade carrageenan in Australia??

      I'd also be interested to know which papers that are readily available in Australia would be best to purchase.

      Many thanks,
      Robyn