Marbling with Dr. Ph Martin's Spectralite paint

  • marysmarbling
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Hi

      I'm considering switching to using Dr. PH Martin's Spectralite paint for marbling. Has anyone used this paint? Does it work? I currently use Golden Fluids, but am interested in experimenting with this paint as well. However, I don't want to invest lots of money if it doesn't work well.

      Thanks for any comments or suggestions.

      Mary Holland