Re: marbling website I'm trying to find

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 22, 2009
      I thought I had saved this link, but can't find it now. Some time ago,
      a guy sent in his website with wonderful photos of marbling that
      looked like ocean waves. Does anyone know what I'm talking about
      and could you send it to the group or to me?
      Thanks
      Sue
    • Drees, Dedree A.
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 23, 2009
        You must mean Alexis America;
        http://waterpaintings.net/

        dd

        --
        BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

        NOTE: This message was trained as non-spam. If this is wrong,
        please correct the training as soon as possible.

        Spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=35354999&m=b32d9452fb7b&t=20091023&c=s
        Not spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=35354999&m=b32d9452fb7b&t=20091023&c=n
        Forget vote: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=35354999&m=b32d9452fb7b&t=20091023&c=f
      • zahramoen
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 23, 2009
          Hi

          I checked out the Website...those works are absolutely stunningl!

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Drees, Dedree A." <ddrees@...> wrote:

          > You must mean Alexis America;
          > http://waterpaintings.net/
          >
          > dd

        • jan
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 23, 2009
            HI and thanks for this great link.

            It's a lot of fun making waves isn't it!

            Jan

            --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "zahramoen" <zahramoen@...> wrote:

            > Hi
            >
            > I checked out the Website...those works are absolutely stunningl!
            >
            > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Drees, Dedree A." <ddrees@> wrote:
            > >
            > > You must mean Alexis America;
            > > http://waterpaintings.net/
            > >
            > > dd

          • nihan b
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 24, 2009
              Thank you all group members for this great link. AlexisAmerica.

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 24, 2009
                thanks, that was it - I really like his work for something different that you can do with marbling.
                Sue

              • Sue Cole
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 24, 2009
                  thanks, that was it - I really like his work for something different that you can do with marbling.
                  Sue

                • onemarbler
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 24, 2009
                    What's with this message that lands in my inbox every time I download mail?! I've gotten it about six times so far. Is anyone else having the problem? I'm sure it's not Sue's fault; just some crazy technoglitch.

                    Lavinia

                    --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Sue Cole <akartisan@...> wrote:

                    > thanks, that was it - I really like his work for something different that you can do with marbling.
                    > Sue

                  • Feridun Ozgoren
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 24, 2009
                      Yes, I have received the same mail 7-8 times, they keep coming.
                      Feridun Özgören

                      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Marbling%40yahoogroups.com> , Sue
                      Cole <akartisan@...> wrote:

                      > thanks, that was it - I really like his work for something different that
                      you can do with marbling.
                      > Sue

                    • Sally Jackson
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 24, 2009
                        I think Yahoo ha gone nuts. Again.

                        Sally

                        On Oct 24, 2009, at 8:00 PM, onemarbler wrote:

                        > What's with this message that lands in my inbox every time I
                        > download mail?! I've gotten it about six times so far. Is anyone
                        > else having the problem? I'm sure it's not Sue's fault; just some
                        > crazy technoglitch.
                        >
                        > Lavinia
                        >
                        > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Sue Cole <akartisan@...> wrote:
                        >>
                        >> thanks, that was it - I really like his work for something
                        >> different that you can do with marbling.
                        >> Sue

                      • angchengsiew
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 25, 2009
                          I thought we were having a very lively discussion when I opened my mailbox.

                          I have emailed Sue regarding this. It seems the message is sending out every 30 minutes. Could be a glitch in her email client.

                          John Ang
                          Group moderator