Marbling again.

  • Antonio Vélez Celemín
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
      Hello:

      I've made some new entries on my blog, again with marbling as the main subject:

      New papers that explain the origin of the universe: for Diane Maurer

      http://marblinginspain.blogspot.com/2009/10/for-diane-maurer-origin-of-universe.html

      On how an amateur could have succes on a marbling design: for Joan Ajala

      http://marblinginspain.blogspot.com/2009/10/for-joan-ajala-modification-of-design.html

      And the sad story of the World's most expensive book

      http://marblinginspain.blogspot.com/2009/10/worlds-most-expensive-book.html

      I hope you enjoy the images and texts

      Antonio Vélez Celemín

    • onemarbler
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
        I love your work, Antonio! The origins of the universe was fascinating and I loved every image. Thanks for sharing.

        Lavinia
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
          Great Antonio!
          Iris NEvins