Course

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2009
      Dear friends and colleagues,

      once again I have been asked to teach a course at Centro del bel libro in Ascona (Switzerland), scheduled from April 12 to 15, 2010. As both departments of the school will get new Heads in the near future, there is no saying whether I will be invited to teach again, and if yes, when. So if you feel inclined to attend a course in one of the best schools for restoration and fine binding in Western Europe, you should think about it now.

      The course will be titled 'Seeing, Identifying and Making of Decorated Paper', the Making part of it being concerned with historical paste paper techniques. The programme for 2010 is usually out by mid-October, the website is www.cbl-ascona.ch
      I'm teaching bilingual in German and English.

      Susanne Krause