Re: ReMarbling Christmas ornaments

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2009
      this was also a fad in the 70's to dunk vases and bowls down thru a
      bucket of water wiuth paint floating on the top, then when you pulled
      it out it was marbled. However, when I tried it, the paint all "globbed"
      up and looked awful. I tried a couple of different brands, Krylon in
      the bottles and the little bottles of enamels used to paint models. I
      wondered if anyone had done this recently and with what kind of
      paint? Maybe oil paints would work, thinned down?
      Thanks
      Sue