Re:Marbling Christmas Ornaments

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 11:50 AM
      Has anyone had any success with this? I can find all kinds of
      articles about doing it on the INSIDE of clear glass ornaments, but I
      wanted to do it on the outside of silver or white ones. So far, I have
      tried using enamel paints floated on a bucket of water, then pushing
      them down through it, but either I had some bad paints or
      something, because it didn't work right.
      Thanks for any help,
      Sue