The end of the line

  • jdolphin532006
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2009
      Hi Folks!
      I must let you all know that I will be stepping down from moderator of the group. John will be taking over for me. (Thanks John! ) I am moving cities shortly, and I do not know how long I will be off line for.
      I want to say thank you all for all the years of wonderful posts and help and support for everyone here. The dialogue has been fantastic and the information invaluable. I wish you all success with your future works in marbling!
      Sincerely
      Jill
      List-mom
    • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2009
        Hi Jill,

        much as I regret that you're leaving, I know only too well that there is a limit to how much a person can do, indeed may wish to do. If you feel like 'it has been a good time, and now it is over', you have achieved much. Not everyone can say this.

        May you settle down in peace to a colourful(!) future.

        Susanne Krause

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "jdolphin532006" <jldolphin@...> wrote:

        > Hi Folks!
        > I must let you all know that I will be stepping down from moderator of the group. John will be taking over for me. (Thanks John! ) I am moving cities shortly, and I do not know how long I will be off line for.
        > I want to say thank you all for all the years of wonderful posts and help and support for everyone here. The dialogue has been fantastic and the information invaluable. I wish you all success with your future works in marbling!
        > Sincerely
        > Jill
        > List-mom

      • angchengsiew
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2009
          Dear members,

          This group has pretty much run itself without moderation due to the fact that the members are passionate about marbling.

          Thank you members for making this group interesting.

          John Ang
          Moderator and owner