Washig marbling tray after acrylic paint marbling

  • zozo7bra
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      I have 1 tray. I would like to use it for both. What should I use to clean the tray after marbling.

      Thanks;
      momora
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
        You can do that, just clean well with hot water. No Soap. Any trace of acrylic or soap will repel the watercolor paints.
        You really do need different tools though, especially fine combs. Try it a few times.... you'll see them push the watercolor away. If you use the same size during a day and do some of each kind, always do the watercolor first.

        Iris Nevins
        www.marblingpaper.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
          Thanks a bunch Iris. Hope you are having a nice summer.