Re: Carrageenan in Canada

  • jemiljan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31 8:08 PM
      The first link in my message to FMC didn't wrap correctly, so here's
      another try:

      Carrageenan described on FMC site
      <http://www.fmcbiopolymer.com/food/Ingredients/Carrageenan/Introduction/\
      tabid/2391/Default.aspx>

      Jake

    • JILL DOLPHIN
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
        Thank you Jake, appreciated!

        Jill

        _____ __o
        Work to eat. Eat to live. Live to bike. Bike to work.