Re: Seeking advice on building a big marbling tray

  • badger_canyon_hand_dyes
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 27, 2009
      I salvaged a stainless steel lid to a piece of food manufacturing equipment. It measures 36x58 and is about 3" deep. There is no drain, but is easy enough to tip off the rolling cart I use as a base. I use my garage as a marbling studio, so just roll it out to the edge of the driveway for clean up.

      Annette