Re: [Marbling] marbling list

  • JILL DOLPHIN
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2009
      Hi Gretchan,
      Simply withdraw from the list,  make your corrections, and re-apply.

      Jill, list-mom.

      _____ __o
      Work to eat. Eat to live. Live to bike. Bike to work.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2009
        My Mistake Its the Society of Marblers....John Ang did you handle the list of links? I would appreciate if we could correct my name misspelling? Thanks! Gretchen Vansant  www.vansantdesigns.etsy.com