marbling list

  • gretchen vansant
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2009
      Who handles the main marbling site. My name is incorrect...I'd like to correct it... I sent an e-mail to Marie? but it was returned...any help appreiciated. Peace Gretchen Vansant

    • JILL DOLPHIN
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2009
        Hi Gretchan,
        Simply withdraw from the list,  make your corrections, and re-apply.

        Jill, list-mom.

        _____ __o
        Work to eat. Eat to live. Live to bike. Bike to work.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2009
          My Mistake Its the Society of Marblers....John Ang did you handle the list of links? I would appreciate if we could correct my name misspelling? Thanks! Gretchen Vansant  www.vansantdesigns.etsy.com