Creative Studio Nights -- Painting & Texture on Canvas this Wednesday night

  • sharonrosegiles
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2009
      Please join us for Creative Studio Night THIS WEDNESDAY!
      Wednesday, August 12th
      6:30pm- 9:30pm

      JAYCEE CENTER FOR THE ARTS
      2000 W. Airport Freeway, Irving, TX
      972-721-8063 Voice Mail
      972-721-2488 Gallery

      Light dinner snacks and refreshments will garnish an evening of creativity as we experiment with Painting & Texture on Canvas.

      We'll create colorful, textured, layers on canvas board using acrylic paint, stencils, lettering, hot glue and more!

      Please bring $15 to cover materials and use of supplies.
      Bring a Friend!
      Demo begins at 6:45pm!

      RSVP is appreciated and for more info:
      angie@...
      Texas Lettering Arts Council
      P.O. Box 3126, Coppell, TX 75019
      972-745-3698 • www.txlac.org
    • sharonrosegiles
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2009
        Oops, posted this to the wrong list. Sorry.