Re: [Marbling] Marbling exchange

  • Sonja Idema
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 20, 2001
      I buy mine from a place in my city called "Creative Packaging". BUT, I live in
      Canada, so I wouldn't know where to buy it in the US. I'm sure there are
      sources in the US as well.
      This is the best type of medium I've ever marbled on. It's virtually "fool
      proof"...I've never had a flaw on one yet...the company where I buy it from
      calls it "Elegance" because it is like a sheer paper. A lot of weddings use
      the stuff to drape the isles with. I'm not sure if that helps you with what
      it's like.
      IF anyone is interested in a sample of the paper, I can send you one...please
      email me privately.