marbling video question

  • artsycole
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
      I was watching this video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md5VzhWVRhs&feature=related

      and about half way through the video, he lays down what looks like a heavy metal bar at the edge of the tank to pull the paper through to get the gel off, Has anyone else tried this method? On another one, she had a roller of some kind that she was able to rotate down from a standing position, then pull the paper through. It looks like they don't rinse it after doing it this way.
      Sue
    • Jan Marinos
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "artsycole" <akartisan@...> wrote:

        > I was watching this video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md5VzhWVRhs&feature=related
        >
        > and about half way through the video, he lays down what looks like a heavy metal bar at the edge of the tank to pull the paper through to get the gel off, Has anyone else tried this method? On another one, she had a roller of some kind that she was able to rotate down from a standing position, then pull the paper through. It looks like they don't rinse it after doing it this way.
        > Sue

        Thanks for this interesting link, I have always dragged the paper gently against the side of my tray....then rinsed.
        Jan