RE: [Marbling] Ebru book published by the ministry of Culture Turkey

  • Feridun Ozgoren
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2009
      Dear Iris, greetings to all,
      This book was edited by Hikmet and published by the Ministry of Culture of
      Turkey in 2007.
      As far as I know there is not an English version of it.
      I understand it is difficult to find it but one can ask Hikmet
      (ebristan@ebristan,com) if he has extra copies to share.
      Thanks Oz for his comments.
      Best wishes,
      Feridun Ozgoren