Re: [Marbling] Golden acrylics - which is best?

  • Alejandro Cabral
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2009
      Laura, thanks for the tips, I just wrote everything down in a list. Great information, I´ll buy & try and post my feedback!

      Thanks again,
      Alejandro

      ________________________________
      From: Alejandro Cabral <aacabral2000@ yahoo.com. ar>
      Subject: [Marbling] Golden acrylics - which is best?
      To: marbling@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 10:17 AM

      Hi there :)

      I just came out of an artist supplies store and I´m a bit confused. When I first came in, I just intended to buy some golden acrylics to try them out, as I´ve read so many things about them in the list. When I asked for some help, the guy at the counter just pointed to a big wall on one side of the store, and I though "there´s probably just a few stacks of these acrylics, I should be able to find them quickly". When I approached it I realized that the entire wall was under a huge "Golden Paints" banner...so, not knowing which kind was best, I decided to come back and ask you guys :).

      Should I get the solid ones? Or the fluids? Which series is best?

      Thanks for any tips guys!

      Alejandro

      ¡Viví la mejor experiencia en la web!

      Descargá gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8

      http://downloads. yahoo.com/ ieak8/?l= ar