Hikmet Barutculgil's Marbling Books

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2001
      Hello List,

      If you recall, last fall I announced that Ingrid Weimann had these books for
      sale. The information should be listed in the archives. Ingrid no longer
      has copies of "Infinity of Colours" but may still have copies of "Inks
      Dancing on Water". Alternatively, Muir Dawson may have a copy of the
      Inifinity book left. For more descriptive info, please search the archives,
      as I gave included many details in my posting.

      Ingrid's email is

      floatingcolors@...

      Regards,

      Jake Benson

      Benson's Hand Bindery
      Fine Custom Bookbinding & Conservation
      Hand Marbled Papers
      1319 B Summerville Ave.
      Columbia S.C. 29201
      Phone: 803.799.1853
      jemiljan@...
      http://www.iprofsys.com/bensonsmarbles.htm
    • serra guney
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2001
        If you can't find any of the books, don't be worried, because Mr.Barutcugil
        is now working on the third book "The Dream of Water' for 2001 spring. If
        you contact him by mail, or contact me by the e-mail to give an order, we
        can send you the new book.

        Best Regards
        Serra Guney

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2001
          DEAR ALL THE MARBLING GROUP
          THE LAST BOOK OF MR. BARUTCUGIL IS READY.
          IT'S COST IS 50$ + 10$ (FOR MAIL COST)=60$
          IF YOU INTEREST, YOU CAN CONTACT WITH ME.

          SORRY FOR THE DELAY
          SERRA