Lucie Lapierre participation at the CBBAG Ottawa valley chapter

  • Lucie Lapierre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      It is a good chance to meet you there and show you my avant garde marbled papers and my collection of marbled papers

      Lucie Lapierre from Quebec
      lucielapierre@...

      2009 Books Arts Fair
      On Saturday, 13 June 2009, 10:30 to 16 hre ,the Ottawa Valley Chapter of the Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild (CBBAG) will present its 2009 Book Arts Show and Sale at Library and Archives Canada, 395 Wellington St., Ottawa, Ontario.

      The fair is open to the public and admission is free.

      The event will feature speakers, demonstrations and vendors specializing in bookbinding, book repairs, papermaking, printmaking, paper marbling, letterpress printing, wood engraving, and books as art. All book lovers can explore the range of fine bookbinding products being created – this could be the place to purchase a unique hand-crafted treasure, or to start on a new creative journey of one's own. The Book Arts Show and Sale is also an opportunity for book artists and bookbinders to meet others working in the same disciplines and to discover new techniques, methods, or materials.

      This year's event will present a wide variety of work both for exhibit and for sale, including one-of-a-kind artist books, letter-press broadsides and publications, livres d'artiste, and bookbinding supplies. Confirmed exhibitors include local and national members of CBBAG, the Ottawa Press Gang, special invited guests, and sellers of supplies and services of interest to bookbinders and artists.

      http://www.mmcgovern.com/cbbag-ov/BookFair2009.html

      When you click the link you we see the speaker too.

      I will be happy to meet you there,thank you all.

      Lucie Lapierre
      http://pages.infinit.net/marbrure/index.html
      Go at french Produit and click nouveaux to see new motif