We marble large pieces of fabric (1.5 m X 1.00m) and the biggest problem we have is the removal of the excess carrageen asit tends to slide back into the bath.
We have tried a number of different ideas which all work more or less but nothing really works all that successfully.
At first we used the edge of the bath- and that was a total failure as you can imagine.
Next we tried a raised bar on the inside of the bath- ditto above.
WE have subsequently changed the placement of the bar to the front of the bath and inserted a gutter and drain. Its working much better than the previous two attempts but there is still room for improvement and I am at a bit of a loss as to where to go from here.
We have to get this whole thing to a point where we can put it into production with our staff with the minimum amount of time wastage.
Glenda in South AFrica.