Fabric marbling and scraping the excess of the fabric

  • kirkiridis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 6:56 AM
      We marble large pieces of fabric (1.5 m X 1.00m) and the biggest problem we have is the removal of the excess carrageen asit tends to slide back into the bath.

      We have tried a number of different ideas which all work more or less but nothing really works all that successfully.

      At first we used the edge of the bath- and that was a total failure as you can imagine.

      Next we tried a raised bar on the inside of the bath- ditto above.

      WE have subsequently changed the placement of the bar to the front of the bath and inserted a gutter and drain. Its working much better than the previous two attempts but there is still room for improvement and I am at a bit of a loss as to where to go from here.

      We have to get this whole thing to a point where we can put it into production with our staff with the minimum amount of time wastage.

      Any ideas?
      Glenda in South AFrica.