Ebru exhibition in Istanbul

  • Oguzhan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2009
      Today I met Ms.Firdevs Calkanoglu an ebru artist,
      she gave me an invitation for her exhibition
      to be held 17-23 may 2009 at Taksim Metrosu Sergi Salonu.

      www.firdevscalkanoglu.com is her web site.

      In her CV she mentions Ayla Makas as her first teacher,and an award for her floral design
      and her ebru diploma from marbler Fuad Baser.

      for mutual information.

      oz
    • esins esin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2009
         Our Marbling art exhibition in İstanbul.
        We will be happy if you come our Marbling art exhibition in İstanbul.
        Best Regards
        Esin Sevgin