Re: [Marbling] Marbling at the GPO

    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2009
      Great video Jake! Interesting method. Acrylics would be best for book edge marbling, might be more durable. I am glad it's still being done.
      When I have done it, I have done a similar thing to dry the edges, just patted some paper towels to blot the edges. I really hate edge marbling for others, due to getting a higher percentage of mishaps than when marbling paper.