Re: [Marbling] What each pattern hides.

  • mehmet sinan akdeniz
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2009
      Check this one too

      http://www.aquiseencuaderna.com/pdf/buxo.pdf

      --- On Sat, 5/2/09, irisnevins <irisnevins@...> wrote:

      From: irisnevins <irisnevins@...>
      Subject: Re: [Marbling] What each pattern hides.
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 3:58 PM

      absolutely gorgeous work.

      I loved the Cockerell clip. Honestly though I enjoyed watching them marble, I believe my splash and run method with squeeze bottles is quicker than the racks! I loved seeing you work too. I am inspired to do some "art" again...need to find the time!

      Iris Nevins

      www.marblingpaper. com<http://www.marbling paper.com/>

      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2009
        Thank you very much for your words, Iris.

        I agree with you, of course...

        But it's not just the speed, I think the Cockerell method was the best to get drops, all drops, exactly where you need them... it was ¡perfect¡

        Some people critiziced this method exactly for this, being the product close to industrial papers, but I appreciate it a lot... though sometimes I put a needle slightly out of its place, when I make swirls for example, to break regularity.

        Have my best regards

        Antonio

        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2009
          Thanks a lot for your words.

          I'm sorry, I haven't got a video of this yet, but it's a good idea, I'll try to make it.

          Antonio