What each pattern hides.

  • Antonio Vélez Celemín
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2009
      In May spring is coming and flowers will open soon, I'm unable to marble one, but, by chance, I've discovered what each pattern hides. If you want to know it go to my last entry in http://marblinginSpain.blogspot.com

      I hope you like it.

      My best for the group

      Antonio

      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2009
        absolutely gorgeous work.

        I loved the Cockerell clip. Honestly though I enjoyed watching them marble, I believe my splash and run method with squeeze bottles is quicker than the racks! I loved seeing you work too. I am inspired to do some "art" again...need to find the time!

        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2009
          Hi Antonio,
          They are really beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us. Would you happen to have
          a video recording showing how you made them? It would be very educational.
          Best,
          Lokman

          ________________________________
          In May spring is coming and flowers will open soon, I'm unable to marble one, but, by chance, I've discovered what each pattern hides. If you want to know it go to my last entry in http://marblinginSp ain.blogspot. com

          I hope you like it.

          My best for the group

          Antonio

        • mehmet sinan akdeniz
          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2009
            Check this one too

            http://www.aquiseencuaderna.com/pdf/buxo.pdf

            I loved the Cockerell clip. Honestly though I enjoyed watching them marble, I believe my splash and run method with squeeze bottles is quicker than the racks! I loved seeing you work too. I am inspired to do some "art" again...need to find the time!

            Iris Nevins

            www.marblingpaper. com<http://www.marbling paper.com/>

            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2009
              Thank you very much for your words, Iris.

              I agree with you, of course...

              But it's not just the speed, I think the Cockerell method was the best to get drops, all drops, exactly where you need them... it was ¡perfect¡

              Some people critiziced this method exactly for this, being the product close to industrial papers, but I appreciate it a lot... though sometimes I put a needle slightly out of its place, when I make swirls for example, to break regularity.

              Have my best regards

              Antonio

              Message 6 of 6 , May 4, 2009
                Thanks a lot for your words.

                I'm sorry, I haven't got a video of this yet, but it's a good idea, I'll try to make it.