Re: Southern Accents on Marbling

  • artsycole
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2009
      I can't get this one to play for some reason: http://wtcitv.org/video/1139 the episodes before and after it will start right up. I don't know any other way to load it - any suggestions? I tried "refresh" and going to the site and finding it another way, but I just come up with a black screen for that episode.
      thanks
      Sue