Ink and Gall - correction

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2009
      Hi!
      I have received corrected information from Kitty Easton. My apologies for
      posting incomplete information.

      Corrected information is below with her email contact.
      Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis

      << as of April 1, these are the available issues of Ink & Gall --  Prices
      include postage.  All copies are unread, in the original envelope, mint
      condition.

      Vol. 1, nos. 1, 2, 3, 4 (Complete)
      Extremely hard to find
      1 Set only, $140.

      Vol. 1, no. 2
      2 copies, $25 each

      Vol. 1, no. 3
      4 copies, $25 each

      Vol 2, no. 1
      6 copies, $25 each

      Vol. 3, no. 2
      6 copies. $25 each

      Vol 5, no. 1
      2 copies, $25 each

      Vol 7, no. 2
      5 copies, $25 each

      For details on the articles and authors, people can email me at
      beachglasshawaii@... and i'll provide that kind of info.  I can be paid by check or
      PayPal.

      2 copies of Progress of the Marbling Art, contact me for details on
      condition of book and price.>>