Ink and Gall

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2009
      Hi, All,
      I have been contacted by Kitty Easton, who is wanting to find a good home for
      her mother's copies of "Ink and Gall," which she says are in pristine
      condition, perhaps never read, and still in their original envelopes. She is asking
      (US)$20 each, and can be reached at the following email address for
      information on which issues she has. She also says that she has copies of the
      facsimile edition of Progress of the Marbling Art. Please contact her off list.
      beachglasshawaii@...

      Best wishes to all,
      Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis