Re: [Marbling] FREE E BOOK ABOUT MARBLING ART

  • esins esin
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 6, 2009
      Hi Irıs,

      If l find a english e book l will send you.

      Best wishes...

      From: esins esin <esins1@yahoo. co.uk<mailto:esins1@yahoo. co.uk>>
      Subject: [Marbling] FREE E BOOK ABOUT MARBLING ART
      To: Marbling@yahoogroup s.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroup s.com>
      Date: Friday, 3 April, 2009, 5:04 PM

      http://ismek. ibb.gov.tr/ ismek-el- sanatlari- kurslari/ webedition/ File/ekitap/ ebru/ismekebru. pdf<http://ismek. ibb.gov.tr/ ismek-el- sanatlari- kurslari/ webedition/ File/ekitap/ ebru/ismekebru. pdf>

      you can download book about marbling art.

      Best Wishes...

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6, 2009
        Thank you!

        www.marblingpaper<http://www.marblingpaper/>. com<http://www.marbling<http://www.marbling/> paper.com/>

        From: esins esin <esins1@yahoo<mailto:esins1@yahoo>. co.uk<mailto:esins1@yahoo<mailto:esins1@yahoo>. co.uk>>
        To: Marbling@yahoogroup<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroup> s.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroup<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroup> s.com>
        Date: Friday, 3 April, 2009, 5:04 PM

        http://ismek<http://ismek/>. ibb.gov.tr/ ismek-el- sanatlari- kurslari/ webedition/ File/ekitap/ ebru/ismekebru. pdf<http://ismek<http://ismek/>. ibb.gov.tr/ ismek-el- sanatlari- kurslari/ webedition/ File/ekitap/ ebru/ismekebru. pdf>

        www.turkishny<http://www.turkishn<http://www.turkishny%3chttp//www.turkishn> y/>. com is the link .

[...]

      • John Ang
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6, 2009
          Greetings,

          Appreciate if there is an English version, you could provide a link for the group.

          Thanks.
          John Ang

          > Hi Irıs,
          >
          > If l find a english e book l will send you.
          >
          > Best wishes...

        • Heidi Roukema

            From: esins esin <esins1@... <mailto:esins1%40yahoo.co.uk>
            <mailto:esins1@... <mailto:esins1%40yahoo.co.uk> >>